Showing all 6 results
- 61 full-sized, square-front keys
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive backlit pads for beat production and clip launching
- 4 assignable knobs and 4 assignable buttons interface with your music software
- Octave Up and Down buttons let you access the full keyboard range
- Pitch and modulation wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless, visual feedback via illuminated buttons and knobs
- USB power and USB-MIDI connectivity for Mac and PC
- Production software included: Ableton Live Lite 9 and Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (downloads)
- V61 USB-MIDI Controller
- USB Cable
- Ableton Live Lite (Download)
- Xpand!2 by AIR Music Tech (Download)
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
M-Audio Code 25 – USB MIDI controller with touch-sensitive 25 keys, 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads & a full package of Production / Performance…
M-Audio Code 25 – USB MIDI controller with touch-sensitive 25 keys, 16 velocity-sensitive trigger pads & a full package of Production / Performance Ready controls, VIP 3.0,
ProTools | First – A DAW based on the same tools some of the famous artists, musicians, producers, engineers, and mixers rely on every day.
Eleven Lite – Discover serene cleans to modern hi-gain aggressiveness and everywhere in between!Ableton Live Lite – Compose, record, remix, improvize and edit your musical ideas.Velvet – A virtual electronic piano plugin that combines five legendary electric pianos from the 60s and 70s.Hybrid 3 – Discover the coveted warmth of analog synths with futuristic digital manipulation capabilities.Xpand!2 – A premium multitimbral workstation offering four active sound slots, or parts, per patch.Mini-Grand – Multiple acoustic piano sounds for a broad range of musical styles and production needs.Mini-Grand – Multiple acoustic piano sounds for a broad range of musical styles and production needs.Loom – The modular additive synthesizer with a unique shape-shifting Morph Pad.
A great performance requires the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s CODE 49 (Black) features an all keybed with action that is clean and precise. The natural profile keys are both velocity- and pressure-sensitive, for maximum expressive capability, allowing you to replicate every subtlety and nuance of your performance.
In addition, the keyboards can be split into four assignable zones to maximize the flexibility and functionality of your setup (for example, trigger four different instruments in their own separate zone, or overlap zones and trigger two instruments at the same time).
Welcome to the World of VIP Music Software
Experience expanded control of your VST instrument and effect collection with CODE 49 (Black) and VIP3.1 .
VIP3.1 provides you with unparalleled access to your virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware / software experience and grants the unrestricted freedom to create in a user-friendly, intuitive format.
The combination of VIP and CODE 49 (Black) maximizes workflow and ensures a playing experience that feels natural and enhances creativity – the natural, tactile feel of hardware fused with the unrivalled processing capability of virtual Instruments.
Includes 2GB Sound Library of In-Demand Sound Content From Touch Loops
Spark that initial idea or add the finishing touch to your latest masterpiece – whatever your production demands, Touch Loops’ 2GB sample library doesn’t disappoint!
Based in Los Angeles and London, Touch Loops equips customers with the most cutting-edge sound elements, instruments, hardware, and software recordings, expertly curated by a team of professional music producers and sound designers.
Included with Code 49, this 500+ sound library provides everything from must-have one shot drum hits to sultry melodic loops and deep, driving bass – whatever your project demands, this expertly curated sample content arms you with cutting-edge content to realize it!
- Macintosh: 1.25 GHz G4/G5 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.4.11 (10.5 or later recommended)
- Windows: 1.5 GHz Pentium 4 or Celeron compatible CPU or faster (multicore CPU recommended), 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended), Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime recommended
- Available USB Port
- Sixty-one full-size, synthesizer-action velocity-sensitive keys
- Eight velocity-sensitive trigger pads for beat production, clip launching, and more
- Eight assignable knobs for manipulating virtual instruments and plug-ins
- Nine assignable faders for ease of mixing
- Transport buttons allow for DAW control without reaching for the mouse
- Automaps to popular DAWs – Ableton Live, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, and more
- The LCD screen provides instant parameter feedback
- USB-powered, plug-and-play support, and USB-MIDI connectivity
- Sustain pedal input for further creative control
- Ableton Live Lite is included for immediate music creation
- Includes SONiVOX Twist, a spectral morphing synthesizer
- Includes AIR Music Tech Xpand! 2, a multitimbral all-in-one workstation