- Audio Frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 20 mV/Pa
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16 dB-A
- Signal to Noise: 78 dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20 dB
- Bass Cut Filter: 300 – 12 dB/octave Hz
- Electrical Impedance: <= 200 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >= 1000 Ohms
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Voltage: 44 to 52 V
- Current: <= 3 mA
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
Dimensions / Weight:
- Length: 165 mm
- Diameter: 54 mm
- Net Weight: 530 g
Here’s one for you: a great multi-pattern mic that absolutely destroys the price/performance barrier – and throws in a shock mount, cable, dust cover, The Australian designed and manufactured HF1 1 edge terminated,gold-sputtered, dual 5 um diaphragm capsule.westasound.com
• 3-position variable polar pattern: Omni, Cardioid &Figure 8; all controlled on the mic.
• 3-position variable high-pass filter: Flat,80 Hz or 40 Hz.
• 3-position variable pad:0 dB,-5 dB or -10 dB.
• Ultra-low noise, transformerless SMT circuitry.
• Wide dynamic range.
• High strength heat-treated steel mesh head.
• Durable satin nickel finish.
• Internal capsule shock mounting.
• Supplied complete with soft pouch and clip.
we deliver to your doorstep