- 2 professional true condenser microphones for studio recording and live applications
- Sold as matched pair”perfect for stereophonic recording
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead, piano, etc.
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
- Custom microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Behringer C-2 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphones are for studio recording and live applications. All their features are packed in an extremely compact mic tube. Behrinber C-2 mics are sold in matched pairs”perfect for stereophonic recording”for a price you might think only bought you a single microphone.
Behringer C-2 microphones use a low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction. The mics’ inconspicuous size makes them perfect for acoustic instruments, overhead applications, pianos and similar instruents.
The Behringer C-2 microphone’s cardioid pickup pattern effectively eliminates feedback, plus they offer switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation. Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion, while a gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector assures the highest signal integrity. Behringer includes microphone stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and a transport case. These Behringer condenser microphones are ready for action straight out of the box! If super-compact size is paramount and you don’t want to compromise on performance, then a pair of Behringer C-2 microphones is the answer at westasound.com