Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio -3rd Gen- Usb Audio
- All-in-one studio recording bundle for musicians and songwriters
- Includes Scarlett Solo interface, microphone and headphones
- Featuring the best yet Scarlett preamps – now with Air mode
- Optimised audio conversion for the best quality audio every time
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Splice Sounds subscription and other music software
- Scarlett Solo 3rd Gen.
- Scarlett CM25 (3rd Gen) Microphone & mic stand attachment
- Scarlett HP60 (3rd Gen) Headphones
- 1 x 3m XLR cable
- Ableton Live Lite music making software
- Pro Tools – First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Free 3-month Splice Sounds subscription with new Splice accounts
- Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- A choice of 1 of 4 XLN Audio Addictive Keys virtual instruments
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Access to the Focusrite Plug-in Collective
• Switchable air Mode to give your recordings a brighter and more ppen sound.
• One high-headroom instrument input to plug in your guitar or bass.
• Two hum-free balanced outputs provide clean audio playback
• High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at up to 24-bit/ 192kHz
• Easy start tool to get up and running easier than ever
• Includes Pro Tools – first Focusrite creative pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube time and tone bundle, focusrite’s Red plug-in Suite
• 3-month splice subscription, and your choice of one free XLN Addictive keys virtual instrument
• All available via download upon purchase and registration
Playing a part in the production of more tracks than any other audio interface in history, Scarlett makes turning your musical vision into sonically pristine reality totally hassle-free. For Scarlett 3rd Gen, we’ve added our best-ever Scarlett mic preamps, additional fixed line inputs, refined monitoring features and enhanced performance, ensuring professional-quality recording results every time.
The Scarlett 3rd Gen line-up comprises six interfaces: Solo, 2i2, 4i4, 8i6, 18i8 and 18i20, plus two Studio bundles – Solo Studio and 2i2 Studio. Whether you’re looking to perfectly capture every nuance of your guitar and vocals, or bring together your studio’s ever-expanding array of synths, drum machines, outboard and effects, there’s a model in the Scarlett 3rd Gen range for you.
With its exceptional design and rock-solid build quality, Scarlett is already loved by guitarists, singer-songwriters, electronic musicians and engineers as a truly versatile and reliable recording solution – but Scarlett 3rd Gen takes every element of it a step further…
The simplest model in the range, The third-generation Scarlett solo provides singer-songwriters with a reassuringly easy recording process. Equipped with high performance 24-bit/192kHz AD-DA converters, Scarlett S the same professional sound quality throughout the third-generation range.
Its features include a single upgraded third-generation Scarlett mic preamp: with a switchable air setting to reproduce the air effect of focus rite’s ISA mic preamp, giving your vocal recordings a brighter and more Open sound.
The high impedance, high-headroom instrument input allows you to record guitar or bass without any clipping or unwanted distortion, while gain Halo metering makes it easy for you to set the input level.
And Scarlett Solo’s balanced outputs are hum-free when connecting studio monitors with balanced inputs, so you’ll always have pristine audio playback. Scarlett solo is designed to stand up to days on the road and connects straight to your Mac or PC via USB cable, with no external power required.
It comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and pro Tools first focus rite creative pack. Intuitive enough for beginners yet advanced enough to inspire real creativity with great-sounding effects.
Focus rite has partnered with splice to give 3rd Gen. Interface owners a free month splice sounds subscription when setting a new splice account. Splice sounds offers millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily from your favorite producers, sound designers, and artists. Creators use splice to make all kinds of music.
Including chart-topping pop, Grammy-winning albums, underground mixtapes, and cinematic scores. As with all focus rite products, you’ll also benefit from a two-year, award-winning customer support, and membership of their plug-in Collective offering free software downloads and generous discounts.(westasound.com)