Gold 5 Studio Active Monitors
The Gold 5 from Tannoy is a dual-concentric, biamplified nearfield reference monitor capable of pushing 200W at 107 dB SPL. Use this monitor for accurate sound reproduction with a wide sweet spot thanks to the concentric design and point source waveguide.
With controls over the high and low frequencies, you can place this monitor in a variety of environments. XLR and 1/4″ jacks adorn the rear and are both continuously active, so you can have two different audio sources plugged in at the same time.
The monitor provides a 5″ woofer and a 0.75″ tweeter. It provides you with a frequency response of 70 Hz to 20 kHz.
- Precise and neutral soundstage delivers non-fatiguing sound for extended listening sessions
- Tannoy Dual Concentric driver technology for phase coherence and point-source imaging
- Front-firing bass port for near-wall placement, ensuring optimal low frequency performance
- 5” dual-concentric driver secures musical articulation and accurate dynamics
- 0.75″ titanium tweeter with Tulip waveguide produces detailed stereo image with a widened sweet spot
- Class-AB system with transducer-matched LF and HF biamplification for accurate dynamics
- Continually-active XLR and TRS phone jack inputs let you connect up to 2 audio sources
- Dedicated input trim, bass and treble controls let you optimize the audio for your listening email@example.com