RODE NT1-A CONDENSER MICROPHONE
- For Vocals, Podcasts, and Instruments
- Cardioid Pattern Reduces Ambient Noise
- Ultralow Self-Noise of 5 dBA
- Internally Shock-Mounted Capsule
- Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise
- Large 1″ Gold-Sputtered Diaphragm
- Transformerless Output Stage
- Pop Filter Controls Vocal Plosives
- XLR Cable for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Operates on 24 or 48 VDC Phantom Power
Combining a true condenser capsule and ultralow-noise circuitry, the Rode NT1-A large-diaphragm studio microphone offers a warm, clear, and quiet sonic signature that makes it popular for voice and instrument capture at home or in the studio. Plus, its bundle of accessories—shockmount, pop filter, XLR cable, and dust cover—help the NT1-A serve vocalists, rappers, and podcasters especially well.
With low noise being a top priority of the NT1-A, its 1″ gold-sputtered capsule is internally shock-mounted to further isolate it from handling and vibration noise. Additionally, the mic’s cardioid polar pattern naturally rejects a good deal of sound behind it, which yields less background noise and room sound than other patterns such as omnidirectional and figure-8. Since it can run on 24 or 48 VDC phantom power, the NT1-A can be used with a variety of professional and entry-level XLR mic preamps.POWERED BY WESTASOUND MUSIC STORE.